CCTI, Inc. Provides industry experience with Top running and Underhung overhead cranes, gantry, jib, and wall cranes, crane runways, monorails, patented track, slings, hooks and rigging. Construction experience with mobile crane, boom truck, aerial lift, forklift and scissor lifts.
Employees are Certified Overhead Crane and Hoist Operators, Riggers and Inspectors. Experienced in Plant Safety Management, Accident Investigation, General & Construction Industry Programs. Provide consultative services to assist end-users with policy and procedure compliance with all applicable federal, state and local occupational safety regulations, industry standards and company procedures.
Trainers have developed and presented numerous workshops and training classes helping implement safety programs. Work directly with major industrial companies and North Carolina-South Carolina OSHA compliance officers, assisting with auditing, inspection, repairing, and modifying equipment. Assist with procedures to assure OSHA Safety compliance. Present continuing education programs to current OSHA Star Companies in the State of North Carolina.
Currently offer the following training courses:
Crane and Hoist Industry
* Crane and Hoist Operator (Pendant/Remote/Cab)
* Mobile Crane Operator * Inspection Periodic (Annual) Certification
* Inspection Frequent (Monthly/Frequent) or (Annual/Periodic)
* Safe Lifting * Hoist Maintenance
* 10 & 30 Hr. OSHA Outreach Courses
* Forklift/Aerial lift/ Scissor lift training
Member of the following organizations:
• Association of Crane and Rigging Professionals
• National Safety and Health Council
• American Society of Mechanical Engineers
• Association of General Contractors
26 year U.S. Navy Retired Veteran